Sunday, December 7, 2014

TOM WAITS & THE RAMONES








TOM WAITS and THE RAMONES. Two of my favorites, and some might think unlikely members of a mutual appreciation society- or interpreters of each others' material. However, over the years their common ground has cemented, and borne fruit. For Mr. WAITS' birthday (and convenience) I've gathered up all of their respective covers, and their original versions, Enjoy.




THE RETURN OF JACKIE & JUDY







I DON'T WANNA GROW UP







DANNY SAYS






PONY- CJ RAMONE




 

 

 

The originals:



THE RETURN OF JACKIE AND JUDY








I DON'T WANNA GROW UP







DANNY SAYS







PONY

 



 

 

 

 

How about some live action?


I DON'T WANNA GROW UP live












ALSO!

Feel free to check out my daily track by track RAMONES career overview blog at

RAMONES: HUMMING A SICKENING TUNE



Photo by BRAD ELTERMAN







No comments:

Post a Comment