Monday, August 12, 2013

RAMONES CARTOONS!! REDUX







ENJOY, kiddies!  And don't forget to check out my daily track by track RAMONES career overview at:

************************************************************

RAMONES--HUMMING A SICKENING TUNE: An Overview

************************************************************



I DON'T WANNA GO DOWN TO THE BASEMENT Demo







I DON'T WANNA GO DOWN TO THE BASEMENT







LISTEN TO MY HEART








COMMANDO








CHAINSAW








JUDY IS A PUNK








DEEDEE








JOHNNY








SPIDER MAN








HAPPY BIRTHDAY








I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP








WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY







I DON'T WANNA WALK AROUND WITH YOU








ROCK 'N' ROLL HIGH SCHOOL















Thanx to the animators and posters of these great clips, especially stelos486!! Great work. No ownership implied or suggested.

Ramones poster by HUNT EMERSON.





No comments:

Post a Comment